4/10
Whew! Actually it's already Wednesday because it's 2 a.m. I just finished the entire book layout. There are lots of blanks to fill, but at least all it all has a place and now it's just filling all those images and finshing up the projects at the back. oh and yes of course lots of sewing! I think i will celebrate with a glass of wine and then it's off to bed!!!!
Ikea敦北 : 食記 å °åŒ— æ ¾å±±å € Ikea 敦北店 æ—©é¤ å ªè¦ 39元超划算
å¥½å ƒmana 美食 æ—…é Š 育兒 痞客邦 / Ilgai laukta elektroninė
parduotuvė jau čia!
-
*Ikea敦北 : 食記 å °åŒ— æ ¾å±±å € Ikea 敦北店 æ—©é¤ å ªè¦ 39元超åˆ'ç®—
å¥½å ƒmana 美食 æ—…é Š 育å…' 痞客邦 / Ilgai laukta elektroninė
parduot...
5 years ago
2 comments:
glass or bottle????
I must say I had a glass or two myself. This is hard work but oh so much fun.
Post a Comment