Okay I've got some catching up to do but the last few days have been a flurry of household stuff.
Day 1: Spent unpacking from our Dallas trip, did LOADS of laundry and spent the entire day giving this house a much needed spring cleaning. Now I don't need to worry about it right? Oh and did I mention caring for a sick husband, men can be such babies.
Day 2: Started to tear apart my sewing room to get it workable afterall I am going to be in there for awhile. There is this huge 100+ lb desk in ther I want out! I am trying to take it apart to take it out in pieces. The damm thing is put together so well. I give up and will try again tomorrow. Dad and I go to purchase a new microwave which we then come back and install. Boy that was a project.
Day 3: Doesn't start out so good I get a call from Brian at 8;30 I have to drive to Fort Lupton because he forgot his computer key. I decide to hit some errands on the way back and end up getting back about 1:30. The day is half gone. I hope this whole sabbatical doesn't go as fast as this first week is! I take another stab at the desk. This time I get some of Brian's tools including a sledge hammer and suceed. Now it is in several pieces out back ready to be hauled off! The room is so much better. I also put up some shelves. I'd like to get some sewing in tomorrow!
Ikea敦北 : 食記 å °åŒ— æ ¾å±±å € Ikea 敦北店 æ—©é¤ å ªè¦ 39元超划算
å¥½å ƒmana 美食 æ—…é Š 育兒 痞客邦 / Ilgai laukta elektroninė
parduotuvė jau čia!
-
*Ikea敦北 : 食記 å °åŒ— æ ¾å±±å € Ikea 敦北店 æ—©é¤ å ªè¦ 39元超åˆ'ç®—
å¥½å ƒmana 美食 æ—…é Š 育å…' 痞客邦 / Ilgai laukta elektroninė
parduot...
5 years ago
3 comments:
Hello my friend!You made a very wise decision on taking leave! There is no reason to stress over work to the point that you make yourself sick. I hope you enjoy your time with your mom. That would be very precious to me, spending time with my mom. Can't wait to see the book! Love You!
Good Luck, Sis! I think this whole month off will be great for you. I'm a bit jealous. I know your book will be a hit and if you survive working that close to your mom for a month, well then you can do anything.
stripper said:
If you can survive working with your mother....try living with your mother,
Post a Comment